Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Status Check

Entry: six hundred forty-five.

Combat hasn't been super interesting lately. It's been there, and it's been fun and invigorating, but worth logging? Not in my opinion.

To my knowledge, Cascade/Atlas has continued its anti-freeport operations. The problem on my end is not being able to participate.With freeporters, ie Goons/TEST/TNT/FCON/FA being a largely EU timezone, not much makes it my timezone in which I can participate during the US timezone.

These timezone issues have also nipped in the bud my attempts at bomber squadron runs. DBRB (DaBigRedBoat) hasn't been coming around much lately, I don't really know why.

One of our allies has gone away, however. Warped Aggression disbanded sometime recently, and remaining corporations transferring into Atlas or Cascade have been transferring sovereignty from WA to us or Atlas, or taking it for us.

It's just unfortunate that I don't have much to give in the way of updates to my listeners.
 
Computer: terminate recording.

1 comment:

  1. I feel you man, Its almost like half the US time zone players are gone, its hard to find fights in US tz.

    ReplyDelete